Woohoo! We are finally launching our year of workshops and lectures, hosted by Jenn, at the Garden Apothecary shop in Half Moon Bay!
Here are the details:
Succulent Wreath and Letters – this workshop includes a tutorial about how to grow and care for succulents. Jenn will demonstrate how to propagation succulents and plant them into items, like wreaths, letters, or in the garden. This class includes a 1-2 hour lesson on succulents, and hands-on making of your very own succulent wreath!
Materials (you get to take home!) include –
– high-quality Japanese clippers (T-600), for left or right-handed folks.
– 12″ moss wreath with hanger
– a collection of various succulent cuttings
– info sheet on the care of your wreath – a synopsis of the class, in case you forget!
– wreath fertilizer for keeping your wreath healthy and thriving!
*For an extra $42. charge, you can also plant a succulent Letter of your choosing. Please order letter in advance of the class so we can be sure to have the one you want.
Date: February 21st, 2015
Time: 1pm (sharp) – 2:30-ish
Where: 329 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019 – the Garden Apothecary shop, outside (so dress warm).
Cost: $75. per person. (extra for any letters you would like to do.)
Availability: 12 spaces
Interested? Cool! Shoot me an e-mail at jenn (at) gardenapothecary.com